Thursday 10 December 2015

Gifts for Her - Christmas 2015

Morning Friends! 

Christmas is fast approaching and that means the shopping season is in full swing. I pride myself of gift giving. I start early in the season, plan my gifts out and shop in advance. However the few people I really struggle to buy for are the people I am closest and most alike. My sisters and girlfriends! I find it really difficult to think of gifts for these women which are both beautiful and useful. 

Here are a few things I have picked up that will be going to the special ladies in my life! If you know you are one of them stop reading now please ;) 


In terms of simple gifts you really can't go past a beautiful candle. One of my favourites is Glasshouse's Amalfi Coast, found here. My other picks include Bath and Body Works - Frosted Cranberry, found here and Circa Home - Jasmine and Magnolia, found here.


Looking for a gorgeous gift that is as useful as it is cute. Check out these Might Purse clutches, that charge your smartphone. They come in a tone of different colours and styles and can be purchased online here.

I love this Floral slinky gown from Peter Alexander. It is ridiculously soft, super lightweight and totally adorable. You can purchase them in store or online here. 


How cute are these Kate Spade square stud earrings?? They come in a tone of different colours and are only $55! Grab a pair from Nordstrom here. 


Last up, the perfect gift for the global trotter in your life. This Aesop Boston travel set includes everything from shampoo to mouthwash. The products smell fantastic, are great for your skin and perfect size for traveling. I received one just before we went overseas and used it our entire trip. Pick one up in store or here. 

Happy Shopping! 

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment