Wednesday 23 December 2015

The Marriage Plot by Jeffery Eugenides

Happy Wednesday! 

I know I advent done a book review in what feels like forever but to be completely honest I have been a rather slack reader lately :( Between post vacation catchup, christmas prep and work, I have been a busy lady. 

However I have finally started The Marriage Plot and I am loving it! This one has been on my to-read list for a while now and my mom and several friends have recommended it to me. So I decided to finally get started and I am so glad I did! 


I am about half way through so if you know the ending please don't tell me ;) This humorous and heart felt coming of age story, follows three Brown university seniors through their final year of university and first year post grad. 

This is a great holiday read, its light, funny and seriously relatable. Covering everything from our (sometimes testing) child/ parent relationships, to young love and the depths of true friendship. 

I am loving this book and can't wait to finish it. a great read for your christmas break!

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment