Tuesday 15 November 2016

Beauty Finds!

Morning Friends! 

Today I'm sharing a few of my recent beauty finds which I'm loving and know you will love too! I have two go-to makeup brands which I have used for years, Clinique and Mac. Both these brands have terrific foundations for all skin types and a huge range of product. 

 Although I have been faithful to these brands for many years,  I'm constantly being recommended other products by friends, my sisters and you guys! Thus my makeup collection tends to be a mix of  brands, some hits and some misses. But hey, its all trial and error right?! 


I rotate between two mascaras at the moment. 


They're Real - Benefit 


 False Lashes, Waterproof - Mac 


Why do I have two? Because they are both awesome and I can't pick a favourite ;) 


Peach Blossom - Mac. The perfect soft summer colour! 

Prep and Prime Fix - Mac. A lightweight primer that helps refreshen skin and finish makeup 


Coconut Watercolour Eye Shadow - Josie Maran 



So there you have it, just a few of my recent beauty finds. Please keep those recommendations coming, you guys always have great tips and tricks :) 

Have a wonderful day everyone! 

Lou 
xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment