Wednesday 30 November 2016

Whats Up Wednesday!

Morning Everyone! 

Today I'm sharing my What's up Wednesday! Technically I'm a week late to the party but I was away last Wednesday and I always find these post so much fun to read, so why not! Here is a little insight into life lately! 


What we're eating this week 


This weeks recipe will have all the sweet tooth's begging for more. Be sure to check in here tomorrow for the recipe to Banoffee pie slice! 

What I'm reminiscing about 


My wonderful girls trip to Sydney last week! 

What I'm loving 


Having all the Christmas decorations up and looking gorgeous! I shared a few of our family decorations last week, if you missed that post you can see it here.

What we've been up to 




Enjoying the gorgeous Summer weather with beach trips, golf games, afternoon swims, hikes and much more! 

What I'm dreading 


A trip to the dentist tomorrow. I hate the dentist, the smell, the sound, the whole experience! Gah! 


What I'm working on 


My Christmas shopping. Just when I think I'm getting on top of the list I remember someone! This certainly isn't the reason or most important part of the season but it sure is time consuming 😫

What I'm excited about 


Celebrating the Christmas season with all my friends and family over the next few weeks! Including these special ladies :) 

What I'm watching/ reading 


I have just finished The Fall, like yesterday. Oh my goodness! So darn good #thankyounetflix 


Now my addiction to The Fall has ended, my spare time is being spent reading this sweet book! 

What I'm listening to 


Is there anything else one would listen to in November / December?!? 

What I'm wearing 


Yesterday I shared a few recent outfits I have worn and loved. If you missed the post you can catch it here.

What I'm doing this weekend 

Heading to the beach with girlfriends to enjoy this perfect Summer weather! 

What I'm looking forward to next month 


My baby sister returning home for Christmas! Having my whole family together for the holiday season is definitely something I'm looking forward to! 


What else is new

Not a whole lot. End of year chaos, christmas shopping and planing, work and a whole lot of bad christmas singing ;) 


Have a wonderful day my friends! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment