Happy Thursday Friends!
This weeks recipe is a sweet treat and new spin on a dessert classic. This is the perfect treat for entertaining this holiday season or simply because its nearly the weekend 😆
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced. Grease a 20cm x 30cm lamington pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place flour, icing sugar and butter in a food processor. Process until fine crumbs form. With motor running, add egg and water. Process until pastry comes together.
- Turn out into prepared pan. Using floured hands, press pastry over base of prepared pan. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden. Place pan on a wire rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, make Caramel filling: Place condensed milk, butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. Pour over base in pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate for 1 hour or until cold.
- Arrange banana, in a single layer, over caramel. Top with cream, spreading to cover. Sprinkle with chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Cut into 24 pieces.