Tuesday 6 December 2016

November / December Books

Morning Everyone 

Today I'm sharing a few books which I have just read, started or purchased! They are a complete mix as always but fabulous in their own way. 


I just finished the 'Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' over the weekend and really enjoyed it. Was it the best book I have ever read? No. But it was a sweet and easy read with interesting characters and left me longing for a trip to India!


Ok don't be scarred off by the title! 
Like many of us, I find myself over committed, over tired and over life in general quite often. This book is supposedly meant to help us 'declutter' our mental and emotional lives, altering our attitudes and schedules. I have only just started this one, so lets see how I go!


I unfortunately found 'Wives and Lovers' very underwhelming. The story had too many gaps, the characters where very blasé and it was slowwww. Just not my thing! 



Lastly, I have just ordered a big bunch of new holiday reads! One of them being 'I Take You' by Eliza Kenny. I hear good things about this new novel so I'm keen to jump in. 


Please remember to leave your recommendations in comments or send me a message! I love your suggestions!


Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment