Wednesday 14 December 2016

Weekly Wardrobe

Happy hump day friends! 

We are half way through this mammoth week and the celebrations are continuing! Between birthdays, graduations and christmas parties my celebration wardrobe has been getting a work out. This also means I have been extra slack and taken NO photos. So today I'm sharing a few of my recent wardrobe purchases, plus my go to summer pieces at the moment! 




Floral Playsuit here




Heels (worn above) found here.


I own about 5 of these camies in various colours and LIVE in them! All styles and colours found here.


I have mentioned this bag before but feel the need to once again gush over it! This Country Road tote is perfect for summer, overnight trips, hauling kids items around etc. It is pretty and practical and I can't put mine down! Find it here.



Last up, Summer time means bikini season. And although this is a phrase I often dread, its hard to feel unhappy about tog season when your bikinis are this cute. Check them out online here.


Have a great day friends! 

Lou 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment