Friday 16 December 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Everyone! 

This weekend is going to be cray-zay! We have Christmas celebrations, birthday parties, hosting duties, oh and we are house / dog sitting. A really quite weekend planned! 😮 So today we are going to jump right into this weeks favourites. Are you ready?!? 

One 

It is officially Summer and that means our pool is getting a work out. It also means we have recently purchased a new collection of pool floats and these pelicans just happen to be my favourite. You can find them and the whole Sunnylife collection online here.

Two 




On Wednesday I shared a few of my recent summer wardrobe pieces. Including this sweet floral playsuit. To check details and check out the post click here.

Three 


Now I know I mentioned This is Us last week. But I just have to share it again! This show is beautiful! It is funny, smart and so sweet. I heart This Is Us! 

Four 


I'm assuming I'm not the only one listening to this album on repeat this week?! But don't worry if you haven't, you still have a whole week to enjoy those Michael Buble classics ;) 

Five 


Last up, I saw this yesterday and had to share! 


Have a wonderful weekend my friends and enjoy that christmas magic!

Lou 
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment