Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas Traditions

Morning Friends. 

Like many of you our Christmas celebrations are in full swing and I'am loving it. So many people have special family traditions for the Christmas period, including my own. So I thought I would share one of them with you. 



First up the light tour spectacular. As a little kid my grandparents pilled up all the small children in the car in our PJs and we would drive to the best light displays in the city. Now I understand this is not a 'trademark' tradition but it definitely is a special one to us. 


Three rules apply - 1. Everyone must wear pyjamas 2. You must listen to Christmas carols 3. You must get out of the car and eat a treat in said pyjamas! 


We still carry out this tradition all these years later and I still love it! Most importantly this Christmas activity is inexpensive and designed to spend some quality time with the ones you love. I'm looking forward to our light tour spectacular this week, as well as seeing my sweet grandparents pyjama clad in public ;) 

Have a wonderful day everyone !

Lou 
xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment