Wednesday 28 December 2016

Weekly Wardrobe

Morning Friends 

Today I'm sharing a few of my summer go-to outfits I have been loving lately. I have just started packing of a few days away and  have been shifting through my closet all day. So a very appropriate post indeed! As *usual in recent times my memory has failed me and I have been slack with my photography skills :( Sorry, its a New Years resolution ! 


If you are looking for bikinis that are cute, flattering an great quality, then Sunburn has you covered. I bought this pair at the beginning of summer and love them! You can find them online here.


Its all about the slip dress this summer. Super useful and cute, I may or may not have bought two in different colours 😁 You can find this one here. 


We celebrated a very wet Christmas at home on Sunday. However the festive summer attire made an appearance regardless. 

My white playsuit - Ava Clothing 
Tan sandals - here.

White dress here.
Platform sandals - Seed Heritage 

Blue patterned playsuit - here.
Cream Sandals - here

I would share more but I must run and finish packing / organising the chaos I'm currently living in. Anyone else have mountain of holiday washing just sitting there?! Ekes, better jump to it! 

Have a great day friends. 

Lou 
xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment