Friday 23 December 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends!

The final countdown till the big day has officially begun and I'm pumped! But with so much to do  won't bore you with small talk, lets dive right in to this weeks favourites!


One 


The Clasp by Sloane Crosby - I started this book a few days ago and thus far I'm loving it. This book was recommended to me by serval people and has had great reviews from everyone including Oprah herself! I will keep you updated but I'm looking forward to finishing this sweet novel over the holiday break. 

Two 




Western print on linen shorts? I think yes! Quirky, light and affordable, these shorts are the perfect little number to wear this summer. Check them out online here!



Three 


If you like a) white chocolate b) desert c) christmas recipes d) all of the above. Then you must check out my White chocolate bark recipe here!


Four 


The holiday season may almost be over but its never to late to grab some last minute decorations *even if they don't make an appearance until next year! Bed Bath and Table currently has up to 50% off selected Christmas decorations and ornaments. So this sale is not to be missed. You can see the full range here.


Five


Finally, wishing you all a very safe, blessed and merry Christmas. I hope you spend it with people that mean the most to you and your holiday break is filled with love and laughter. 

Merry Christmas friends! I will be back on Tuesday, look forward to seeing you all then! 

Lou 
xxx








1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of that book, I will have to add it to the list!! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas too!!

    ReplyDelete