Monday 5 December 2016

Christmas Recipes 2016

Morning Everyone! 

Because the christmas season is officially upon us and I'am determined to spend some quality time with my kitchen this month, I'm sharing a few recipes every week leading up to Christmas. Over the next three Mondays I will be sharing three recipes I'm trying out. 

Hopefully these will inspire you to jump in the kitchen, or provide you with a little inspiration or your own recipes this season. This week I'm trying our three sweet recipes for a dinner party, lunch boxes and family treats. 


How cute are these Christmas tree cupcakes?!? This recipe is from Annie Rigg's sweet book Christmas Cupcakes, which you can purchase on Amazon. I love this book and use it at least once every year! 


However I found the recipe to this years Christmas tree cupcakes online here.


No one does gingerbread quite like Donna Hay. This year I will be trying out her new chocolate chip and gingerbread cookies, found in the December edition of Donna Hay Magazine. Recipe can also be found here.


Did someone say Peppermint fudge?!?! Ah yum! 
The ladies at "Like mother like daughter" have shared this recipe and I'm pumped to try it out this week. You can see it here.


I hope you enjoy these recipes, I can't wait to test them all this week! Have a great day friends!

Lou 
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment