Friday 2 December 2016

Friday Favourites

It's Friday Yippee!!

This weekend you can find me catching up with friends, relaxing at the beach and beginning those christmas celebrations! But before I pour my self a glass of wine and enjoy the weekend, let me share a few of my favourites from this week. 

One 



I have nearly finished this sweet book and highly recommend it. The movie by the same name was on TV a few weeks ago and I really enjoyed it so I decided to give the book a go as well. It's funny, sentimental and an easy read! 

Two 


Is it really December if you don't have a seasonal candle burning somewhere in the house?!? Bath and Body Works, frosted cranberry is my long time favourite and just screams Christmas. Get around it ladies! 


Three 


I celebrated the last Wednesday of November with Whats Up Wednesday. If you missed the post you can see it here. I cover everything from what we are eating this week, to December plans! 


Four 


I'm currently in the midst of my Christmas shopping and have found some super cute gifts online. I picked up a few of these personalised monogramed caps as gifts for friends and even grabbed one for myself. You can check them out here.


Five 


Finally some food for thought this Friday! 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Lou 
xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment