Monday 7 November 2016

Holiday menu prep


Morning Friends 

It may only be the second week of November but Christmas prep is in full swing here! Between celebrating with friends and several parts of the family we somehow end up entertaining for weeks. 

This year I'm trying to get a head start on menu planning and gifts. I shared a few gift ideas last week and will continue as we get closer to Christmas. But for now its all about the food! Today you will find me on Pinterest getting some menu inspo. You can see me holiday food board here.



What are some of your favourite holiday recipes that I should be trying this year? Please keep your comments coming as you guys always have great recommendations! 

Ok I'm off for a date with Pinterest now. 

Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment