Friday 24 February 2017

Friday Favourites

Happy happy Friday! 

This weekend I will be celebrating my birthday (again), enjoying the last official weekend of Summer  and spending time with some of my favourite people. I 'am pumped!

 Here's to a great weekend everyone! 

One 
Daisy by Marc Jacobs has been a favourite of mine for a long time and for some reason I moved on to try different scents for a while. However this week I received it as a birthday present and have fallen in love all over again. This perfume is sweet and floral yet not too much. Thank you G & D for my beautiful present ๐Ÿ’—

Two 



My family, friends, co workers, neighbours  - my tribe. I love these people so very much and thank them for making my birthday and everyday so special. I can't wait to continue the celebration with you all this weekend! 

Three



The second greatest love in my life behind my tribe is Pyjamas ๐Ÿ˜œ Ok maybe not quite but we all know how I love my Pj's. I received these this week for my birthday and may or may not be wearing them as I type this. Comfy, cute and soft as anything, they tick a whole lot of boxes. You can find them online here.

Four 



I know I am totally late to the party with the Frank body scrub craze but humour me. I have just gotten on board and I'm never looking back! This body scrub will leave your skin smooth and looking and feeling great. I 'm using the coconut coffee scrub at the moment so I also smell great!  #winning You can find Frank Body online here.

Five 
Finally so wise words for your Friday. 

Have a fantastic few days friends! 

Lou 
xxx




1 comment: