Wednesday 8 February 2017

Life latley

Morning Everyone! 

I hope you are all having a great week so far. Today I'm sharing a little bit of life lately because I feel like the last few weeks have been a blur. Can you believe we are well into February?!? Eeeekkkks! 



Love love loving my beige midi skirt. It is perfect for work turned dinner and even has a little sparkle. 


Speaking of work outfits, the Sass and Bide silk shirt made an appearance at work today. It may be two years old but I still adore it every bit as much as the day I bought it! 


Saturday was taco / cocktail day for us. It was colourful and oh so delicious! 


One of my favourite small humans headed off to a new school last week. The very school I attended when I was her age. If only I could keep her this small forever! 



I saw this quote last week and just had to share it. 💗


We are soaking up the last few weeks of summer by spending as much time as possible here. Give me the beach, some sunshine and maybe a sneaky cocktail - I'm one happy lady ;) 


And then yesterday this sweet Yankee fan celebrated her birthday. Happy Birthday to my baby sister! 


So there is a little sneak peak at life lately, not terrible exciting but keeping me busy for sure. I hope you all have a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow! 

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment