Monday 10 August 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone! 



I just had to post this! I can't believe Monday is here again, bringing with it work, chores and washing *sigh. 

Ok so today I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite pieces from my closet. I absolutely love to shop and hunt for a bargain so my wardrobe is kind of out of control! My wardrobe is a mix of new and vintage pieces, some designer pieces and others from shops like target! I am a big believer that you don't need to spend a fortune to look and feel fantastic. 



First off my Current Elliot  - High Waist Stiletto jeans. These jeans are seriously the most comfortable and flattering jeans that I have ever owned. I am 5'6 (ft.) so to find jeans that aren't ridiculously long is sometimes a challenge. 
Current Elliot jeans are hand made and come in various styles and washes. Check them out here.



Secondly my Michael Kors watch. I wear this beauty everyday. It is a classic time piece that won't break the bank and is  excellent quality. I wear mine with my gold bangle and the two look gorgeous together! You can check at all Michael Kors  watches here. 

Lastly my Seed Amber Sneakers. These shoes are super comfy and cute. Perfect for running errands, school pick up or travel. I wore mine throughout Europe last summer and even played tennis in them this weekend! If thats not multipurpose I don't know what is! You can find them here. 

So there you go!  I promise to post more of my favourite wardrobe pieces soon. 


Lou xxx   


No comments:

Post a Comment