Friday 7 August 2015

Weekly Wrap-up

Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope you have all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. Here is what I have been up to lately and what I am loving right now. 


I am crazy about Ryan Adams at the moment I have his album Ashes and Fire on repeat! Not only can he sing but he plays the guitar *swoon!



Ok I am totally obsessed with all things Rifle Paper Co. There stationary, prints and calendars are absolutley beautiful. Check the Rifle Paper Co. out here



I love love love my new jewellery dish from Ruby Pilver. She is an Australian artist who hand makes and paints all her pieces. It was a belated birthday present from a friend and I adore it! 



Finally I am loving all things Rachel Kennedy at the moment. Her prints are so sweet, colourful and diverse.  I love giving her small prints as gifts and have a few in my own home! Check them out here.  

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend! 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment