Friday 21 August 2015

Weekly Wrap-up!

Happy Friday Y'all! 

I am looking forward to a quite weekend catching up with friends, family and unfortunately some work. Sigh! Oh well here is what I have been up to this week and what I am loving right now. 


I received this super cute card from a friend the other day and had to share it with you. Fox and Beau are the creators of this gorgeous cards and equally define invitations.  Check out their online store here.

Next up, my OPI colour of the week - Birthday Babe. Although it isn't my birthday :(  this is one of my favourite colours and is guaranteed to bring some cheer to your week! You can find it here. 

I am in love with my new Seed Heritage Broderie Lace Top. I am wearing as I type this and plan to show it off to friends and family this weekend! You can find it here. 

Finally I am obsessing over my new Kikki K Travel Journal. Not only is it the perfect place to write down memories from your trip but it is also a great planning tool. I am using mine at the moment to plan out Vietnam trip which is coming up soon. You can find this one and tones of cute stationary here. 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! See you Monday for my favourite fashion finds. 

Lou xxx 






No comments:

Post a Comment