Friday 28 August 2015

Weekly wrap-up!

Happy Friday Ladies! 

The weekend is so close I can smell it and I can't wait! This weekend I will be catching up with friends, cooking and catching up on work (in my pjs of course)! Here is what I have been up to this week and what I am loving right now. 


This week we headed to PawPaw Cafe for family lunch. These halloumi tacos where seriously amazing and an all round crowd pleaser. 


The interiors of the cafe are also gorgeous. Great food and beautiful interiors, whats not to love! 


With just over two months until we leave for Vietnam, I am in full on planning mode! The more research I do, the more excited I get. There is so much still to plan and organise. But I know as soon as we land it will all be worth it! 


This weekend I am baking this white chocolate cheesecake with pistachio base. It is a family favourite in our house and is dangerously delicious. (Recipe will be up in 'recipes I love' next week) 


I am love love loving Phebe Starr's music at the moment. It is constantly on repeat on my iPhone and I will definitely be dancing in the kitchen to 'Alone with you' as I cook this weekend! 


Lastly something to remember this weekend and always! 

Have a great weekend my loves! 

Lou xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment