Friday 1 July 2016

Friday Favourites!

Happy Friday Friends! 

It is officially July, how crazy is that? I have no idea where the year is going, but with so much to look forward to I'm not at all concerned :) This week has been filled with work, housesitting, planning, shopping and friends. It was chaotic, expensive and exhausting, so I'm looking forward to a remotely quite weekend. Minus this evenings 'farewell bar crawl' for a college friend *here's hoping the headache is minimal tomorrow! 

But before the celebrations kick off and the wine starts flowing, here are my Friday favourites! 

One 



Last Friday I headed to one of my favourite antique stores  in town with one of my oldest friends. We laughed, shopped and examined a whole bunch of wacky and wonderful antiques. This antique centre is huge and well worth a visit if you are in the Brisbane area! You can see opening hours here!

Two 


I posted this picture on IG yesterday because lets be honest my breakfast doesn't always look this great! Plus everyone loves a good Acai bowl and let me tell you these where both fantastic. Thank you CocoBliss for such a great feed! 

Three


Speaking of delicious food! If you missed my 'A little bit of everything Slice' recipe yesterday, you can catch it here. This slice is so simple to make and is the perfect weekend treat! 

Four 


I snuck off to the movies last week and saw Now you see me 2. If you haven't seen the first one, no worries as the stories are quite different. If you haven't already seen this one, book yourselves some tickets now! I really enjoyed this film, it is super engaging, dramatic and has a few laugh out loud moments. Be sure to check it out while it is still in cinemas. 

Five 


Finally as always, some food for thought! 

Have a fantastic weekend and see you Monday! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment