Tuesday 5 July 2016

June Pins

Morning Friends! 

Can you believe it is already July?! I say this every month but I will say it again, this year is flying! Because we are officially in July now its about time I wrap up my favourite Pins from the previous month. Remember if you haven't already checked out my Pinterest you can catch it here!

Here are a few boards / Pins I'm loving lately. 



It may be winter here right now but it will be Summer in NYC during our upping visit #firstworldproblems Due to this seasonal change and my packing OCD I'm already checking out some outfit inspo. These are a few looks I'm loving. 


You can see all my outfit inspo / women fashion here!



I have been cooking non stop lately and coming across a tone of drool worthy recipes. If these recipes won't motivate you to get back in the kitchen and cook up a storm, I don't know what will. Here are two new recipes I will be giving a crack this week! You can see all my recipe finds here!



In celebration of my upcoming trip to NYC I have been stalking all things New York. Including some of the stunning homes there. What I wouldn't give for a sweet little brownstone in the West Village!


If you are looking for some design inspiration or just want a little design eye candy, check out the board here! 


I hope you enjoyed these pins and have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment