Thursday 7 July 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

This week has been absolutely huge but lots of fun. This week I started a new job, ticked off about 100 chores, planned and booked a whole 10 day vacation, visited 2 doctors, hung out with some little friends who are enjoying winter break, and managed to squeeze in a little time to myself. I am officially exhausted and ready for you guessed it, a HUGE weekend #sigh. But before I take a short power nap there are my Friday favourites! 

One 

Last week while I was house / animal sitting a friends property I basically lived in these gumboots! How cute are they? I mean, I didn't believe an attractive gumboot excited until I saw these. The brand is called Gummies and they come in various shapes i.e. slides ons, short boots or mine which are 'tall'. You can find my boots here!

Two 

This cold weather has dried out my hands and they are in some serious need of TLC. This Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream has been my saviour this winter. I use both Lavender and Tarocco Orange. You can find their full hand cream collection in most department stores or online here!

Three 

Last Sunday a few girlfriends and I headed to our cities major park for a little afternoon picnic. Great food from Botanica and wonderful friends = the perfect afternoon! 

Four 

On Tuesday I shared my favourite Pins from June, including this amazing New York kitchen. If you don't already follow me on Pinterest, prepare yourselves! And then check it out here!

Five 

You are all worthy of the last french fry, you wonderful ladies! 

Have a terrific weekend friends and see you Monday! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment