Monday 4 July 2016

Life Lately

Morning Everyone!

Happy 4th of July to all my American readers, I hope you are celebrating today with friends, family and great food. For everyone else its back to the Monday grind :( Today I'll be spending time with a little friend thanks to the winter school break and I think some iceskating may be on the cards! Wish me luck! But before my childcare duties begin here is a little look at life lately.




This beautiful winter weather has us outside enjoying the sun and some exercise. Someone in particular is loving all the extra walks. 


I took this picture at our local show grounds last week because this has to be the definition of perfect winters morning! Love my sweet home town! 



We welcomed the weekend with some wood fire pizzas and ribs. Rugged up with good food and great  friends is the perfect end to a long Friday! 


My mum, younger sister and I, joined friends for a Breast Cancer morning tea last Sunday. With all donations, raffle funds etc going to the Cancer Council. It was such a fun morning and all for a great cause. 



The morning was topped off when I won this baby in the raffle #win 


The annual Life Line book fair is in town at the moment. My best friend and I popped in last week to grab some fantastic second hand books and have a browse. I love a great book and with all profits going to Life Line, why wouldn't you stop by? 


I have been housesitting for friends this past week so was on anima duty. Along with the cat, bird, and fish I was also minding the chickens and these ladies. 


Don't just your screens people, its an alpaca! 


These gentle giants are as soft as they look and love a good pat! 


Finally we wrapped up the weekend with a picnic in the park. 


Great weather, beautiful friends and delicious food. The perfect end to a crazy week! 

Have a wonderful day friends and I'll see you tomorrow! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment