Friday 28 October 2016

Friday Favourites!

Happy Friday Friends! 

This weekend you can find me either at the beach or celebrating that holiday called Halloween ;) But before I sign off for the weekend I'm sharing my 5 of my favourites from this week! 

One 

 

I ordered this gorgeous Country Road tote online on Monday and it arrived yesterday. This bag is perfect for the beach, kids stuff (because there is far too much to hold in two hands) or even a weekend away. You can check it out online here.

Two 


I have just started reading this book and I'm totally hooked. So many friends have recommended girl on the train to me before and I finally got my hands on a copy this week. I'm not even a chapter in but already know something cray-zay is about to go down! 

Three


Yesterday I shared my Adults only Pink Lemonade recipe on the blog. This is a summer favourite of mine so if you missed it you can check it out here. 

Four 


Yesterday it was time for some mother / daughter bonding so it was off to the nail salon. I love doing this sort of thing not only because with manicured nails I fell a little more put together. But mostly because I got to spend a little quite time with one of my favourite ladies. I'am forever grateful that I got such a wonderful, caring and passionate lady as my mumma. *especially one who stills pays for my manicure ;) 

Five 


As always so sweet words to start your Friday! 


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Lou 
xxx





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the happiness quote! I read The Girl on the Train and LOVED it. Glad you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete