Monday 17 October 2016

Life Lately

Morning Friends! 

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. I'm still recovering from an absolutely huge few days and will be enjoying a quite day working from home! Today I'm sharing a little snippet of what I have been up to recently but to be honest other than work it hasn't been a whole lot. Ok here we go! 



Summer is nearly here and that means two things. Its all about entertaining and eating outdoors. AND swimming. I heart summer and can't wait! 


Over the weekend we celebrated a fantastic charity helping support the education of children in foster care. The Pyjama Foundation was start by my friend Kate's mama so we love supporting her and this very worthy cause. 


After a crazy few weeks you can find me in bed by ten! I'm currently reading a few books but not much is clicking. HELP! I need reading recommendations! 

One of my favourite parts of an Australian summer, the amazing Jacaranda trees and their stunning purple flowers! When I see those trees bloom I know summer is not far away! 


Thought I would share my recent cheese platter extravaganza! It was ladies night and cheese and wine was on the menu. 


Last week my friend Sophie and I headed about an hour east to visit some friends for dinner. Our friends live along the bay and the views are gorgeous. It was the perfect time for a quick walk before girls dinner! 


Side note: If anyone is in the Burleigh Area (QLD) do not miss out on a trip to The Paddock Bakery. It is a favourite in our household and their sandwiches are not to be missed! 


Have a wonderful day friends! 

Lou 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment