Wednesday 19 October 2016

Weekly Wardrobe!

Morning Friends! 

I hope you are all enjoying your weeks so far. Today I'm sharing a few of my outfits from the past week as well as a couple of items I know you will love! There is a mix of seasonal clothes so no matter where you are reading this, there will be something of you! 


Shirt - H &M
Jeans - Seed Heritage 
Espadrilles - here


Jeans - here
Shirt - here
Espadrilles - here


My gorgeous purple dress which I wore to a charity gala last week - Here



I have been living in this sweet frill dress this month. You can find it online here.



Ok last up, to finish this weeks complete mess of a wardrobe post, my favourite snood. These Seed Heritage snoods come in a tone of patterns and colours and are as soft as can be. I bought one for my sister and she texted me yesterday saying how perfect it is right now for the fall weather. You can find them discounted here

Have a wonderful day friends and excuse the hectic post. I aim to get better at photographing my outfits :) One day haha! 

Lou 
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment