Monday 30 January 2017

A quick note!

Morning Friends! 

I hope your week is already off to a great start and your weekends were nothing short of wonderful! 

Today I thought I would just do a quick post to update you on a little change to the blog. 

Now that I'm back working full time, juggling family, friends, and everyday chaos I have very little spare time up my sleeve - like so many of you other ladies. So I have decided to now blog only three days a week. I will still mix it up with recipe, fashion, Friday favourites, lifestlye posts ect. But I won't be blogging Mondays and Tuesdays! 

This way I can spend a little spare time doing some of the other things I love as well as stay apart of this sweet little community! 

So that being said, I hope you all have a terrific day and you can catch me back here on WEDNESDAY! 

Lots of love 

Lou 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment