Tuesday 10 January 2017

Pinterest Finds

Morning Friends!

Like many of you I have spend a few magical, relaxing days at home over the holidays. Days filled with watching tv, lounging in pyjamas and in my case wasting far too much time on Pinterest. 2017 is going to be a big year in this house hold with a family wedding, move, career change and home renovations all in store! I'm excited and already looking for inspo to help out all the ladies in my life organising all this as well as myself. 

So today we begin our monthly pin review. During these posts I share a few pins I have found, love and or currently using. It can be anything from a great wallpaper, to a beautiful  floral centre piece!

Remember to check out all of my Pinterest boards here.




Its out with the old and in with the new, in my parents kitchen this year. All this white marble has me dazed- so gorgeous. To  find more modern kitchen inspiration click here.




Planning a wedding or helping a friend out with their own? I'am currently seeking wedding inspiration for my cousin who recently got engaged! And I'm starting with the flowers. To see some of my favourite floral arrangements at the moment click here.




Finally, Summer is in full swing here and that means fresh, easy and tasty recipes are a must. Give me all the salads, ice creams and fresh foods!! For all my recipe ideas click here.


Have a wonderful day friends and happy pinning!

Lou
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment