Tuesday 17 January 2017

Blogs I love

Morning Everyone! 


Today I'm sharing a few blogs I follow and love.

 In some ways I'am reasonably new to the blog game. I mean, there are some amazing ladies that have been at this for ten years or more. I salute those ladies, because that right there is some serious commitment! And as much as I like writing and sharing fun things on my blog and little pieces of my life I also love reading about other women stories, lives and interests. 

I won't even attempt to summarise these blogs because they are far too good, interesting, thought provoking and funny to be summarised in a few short words. 

 So instead I will just list them and let you peruse as you please 😜







Happy reading friends! See you all tomorrow for my weekly wardrobe! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment