Friday 27 January 2017

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Friends! 

After a wonderful day off yesterday its back to work, washing and real life! This weekend you will find me at the beach enjoy the sun, a nap or two and a few friends. But before I head off for a weekend away here are my Friday favourites. 

One 
Looking after your skin should be a priority for every, especially sun protection. I recently discovered Invisible Zine Tinted Daywear and am in love. This zinc is light on skin and lasts all day. If you are looking for a new zinc I highly recommend you try this out. Find it online here.


Two 


On Wednesday I shared a classic Australian recipe with a twist. If you are looking for something different to bake this weekend check out these biscuits here. Delicious! 

Three 


I have mentioned these shoes before on the blog but honestly every time I wear them I fall in love all over again. These are the perfect sandal for summer, from weekend drinks to casual Fridays at work. I may be wearing them right now ;) You can find them for yourself here.


Four 


Australia - this may be the country I call home and you may think this is an odd 'favourite'. But after celebrating this amazing country yesterday with friends and family I can't not give it a shout out. I'm so very lucky to live here! 


Five 


Last but not least, some wise words to start your weekend, which are particularly relevant this week! 


Have a wonderful weekend everyone! 

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment