Wednesday 18 January 2017

Weekly Wardrobe

Morning Friends! 

It's Wednesday and that means two things. We are half way through the week yippee! And it also means we are talking wardrobe. Now I use the term 'wardrobe' loosely because as this blog as developed these Wednesday posts have become less about what I have worn throughout the week and more about what I have bought 😁 

Never the less here are a few outfits / purchases from my week! 



Shirt - Witchery 
Shirt - H & M 
Shoes - Wild Fire 



Shirt - Boutique find 
Shorts - Seed Heritage 
Shoes - Betts for her 
Clutch - Louis Vuitton 


My Shirt - NYC find 
Shorts - Seed Heritage 
Shoes (both) Seed Heritage 

My sisters dress - Sass and Bide 


Plus because it is Summer here and still so stinking hot! I bought two new hats and have to share both. 


First of all,  these monogramed,baseball caps from the Turnip Seed via Etsy are so darn cute. Both my sisters and I have one and wear them constantly.  These make great gifts for friends, kids, teachers etc. and are well within the budget. Ps mine is PD Coral with traditional white font. 
You can find them online here.


And last but not least, how sweet is this Raffia Weave Seed Heritage sun hat?!? 
Perfect for long lazy days outside, I'm in love. You can grab one for yourself here.

So there you have it, a few things I'm wearing and a few things I'm welcoming to my wardrobe this week! 

Have a fabulous day friends! 

Lou 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment