Thursday 1 October 2015

Blueberry Breakfast Popsicles

Hi Ladies! 

In celebration of the warm weather we are having at the moment, I thought I would share one of my favourite summer recipes with you all - Blueberry breakfast Pops. Popsicles seem to be the latest food craze, so why not integrate them into your summer breakfast menu!?! 


This recipe is super duper easy and courtesy of the very cool jojotastic! 

You Will Need 
(makes 5 popsicles)
150 g greek yogurt
4 tablespoons maple syrup
1/2 cup granola
1/2 cup blueberries

Method 
Mix the greek yogurt with two tablespoons of maple syrup. Then layer in the popsicle molds with yogurt, blueberries, granola, and a drizzle of maple syrup.

Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for approx. 3 hours. 

When you’re ready to serve, run the molds under warm water for 10 seconds and wiggle them out. 

I mean seriously how delicious do these look! I know you will all enjoy them as much as my brood does! Happy Thursday loves. 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment