Friday 16 October 2015

Weekly Wrap up!

Thank Goodness it is Friday! 

I am so excited for the weekend, I am in desperate need of a sleep in and some time to catchup on work, house keeping and hopefully a few grey anatomy episodes :) 

Here is what has been happening lately. 


Our week started with a checkup at the vets. Someone has finally mastered sitting and laying down on queue, I couldn't be prouder ;)


Our week also included muffin making (and consuming, my favourite part of baking!) You can find my recipe for banana bread here.  I make this recipe in muffin form for a breakfast or lunchbox treat! 



We enjoyed some super crazy milkshakes on the weekend. I am personally loving this extravagant milkshake trend we have going on in cafe culture right now. #milkshakelover #noshame


I posted this picture on insta during the week. How gorgeous is OPI's Bastille my heart?! You can find it here. 


I was so excited when my new Midas Hero Sandals arrived in the mail today! These are super cute for spring/ summer and are ridiculously comfy. You can purchase them online here. 

Finally some wise words for your Friday. 


Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment