Monday 5 October 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday lovely ladies! 

It is a long weekend here, so we are soaking up the sun at the beach. But I couldn't miss the opportunity to share my favourite fashion finds of the week. As summer is fast approaching and the weather is heating up I have been stoking up on some summer essentials. Here are a few pieces I have bought lately and know you will love. 
First up, this gorgeous over sized straw fedora.  I have been wearing it all weekend and it is great! Sun protection and style, I think YES! You can find it here, best part its only $20. 


Next up, this stripped sequin tee from Seed Heritage. It is light and sure is bright! I love this new purchase and can't wait to wear it ASAP. You can find it here. 

Love love love this cotton, off the shoulder dress. This is great to throw over your togs when poolside or at the beach. A totally summer essential. You can find it here.



Finally I was in serious need of a new pair of Ray-Ban Aviator's! This classic style goes with everything and the gold frame with light brown gradient lenses is perfect for summer. You can find them here. 


I saw this yesterday and waned to share it with you all. Such a sweet and important sentiment. I hope all your hearts are filled and that you all had a splendid weekend! 

Lou xxx 







No comments:

Post a Comment