Monday 30 November 2015

10 Target finds for under $30!

Good Morning Everyone! 

I hope your week is off to a great start. Today we are talking Target! I know many of you are just as mad about Target as I am but if you are apprehensive stay with me.

 Like any large discount store, not all products are going to blow you away. But trust me if you look hard enough there is some great stuff for kids, the house and yourself! I hope you are still with me because you do not want to miss out on my latest Target finds. PS they are all $30 or less #bargain!


How cute are these pull-on Peacoat shorts. They come in tones of different colours and patterns. At only $15 they are a total bargain! Check them out in store or here. 

This mug is such a cute stocking stuffer! The set of two can be found at Target for only $20. You can find them here. 
I love this Tiana Panama Hat. Lightweight and stylish this hat is a summer must have, at only $20! Find it here. 
Love this Summer stripe Velour beach towel. Machine washable and only $30, I think yes! Pick one up for yourself here. 

How sweet is this 'Made with love' canister?!? At only $20 this is such a great hostess gift. I recommend filling it with home made cookies for an extra gift! You can grab one here. 


I love this racer back tank! A basic summer essential that is only $15 #win. Find it here. 

This kids frill hem dress is so adorable and affordable, at just $25! *available in sizes 1 -7. Find it in stores or here. 


I love these stipe board shorts for the little man in your life! They are only $10 and available in sizes 1 -7. Check them out here. 

How cool is this rose gold paper bag. Perfect for organising toys, clothes and other bits and bobs. At only $12 I will be purchasing a few! Grab one for yourself here! 



Last up Target has some super cute cushions at the moment. All designs have reversible sides and 45 x 40cm in size. Check your closets store for stock. These three designs just happen to be my favourite! 

Yay for Target! So many fun and adorable products that will brighten up your life. 

*Remember I will be back on the 7th of December. 

Lou xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment