Tuesday 10 November 2015

Children Christmas Gifts - 2015

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

We are now officially approaching Christmas and I am desperately trying to get organised! I have started my christmas shopping and over the next few weeks will share some of my favourite gift recommendations. I though I would share some of my favourite gifts for the little people in your lives - the kiddo's! Today I will post my finds for girls and tomorrow we will talk my picks for boys. I hope these are helpful! 



Seed Heritage always has the cutest accessories for kids and this sequin flap purse is no exception. you can find it here. 
This hair clip is also gorgeous and the perfect stocking stuffer. You can see their hair accessories here.

This pink apron is the perfect gift for your little baker. This Wheel and Barrow apron can be found here. 

I am a big believer that fashion (especially for kids) shouldn't break the bank and these cute Target girls shorts are a perfect example. Adorable and only $18! You can find them in store or here. 

This Country Road 'Wave Poncho' made of towel fabric is seriously fantastic. I have several kiddos in my life that love these and basically live in them all summer long. The perfect christmas gift that you know will be put to use! You can find them in store or online here. 
While we are talking Country Road goodies. How cute is this kids tote?! All Country Road totes are super hard wearing and will last for years to come. Perfect for the beach or sleepovers this bag is a must for busy little people :) You can see it here. 
You all know how obsessed I am with espadrilles! Like seriously I have issues! #noshame. So when I stubbled upon these delightful child espadrilles I just had to pick up a pair for my friends daughter. These Witchery espadrilles are currently on sale! #win You can see them here. 
How sweet are these Sea Folly Peplum togs? Sea Folly togs are great quality and although are a little pricy will last the test of time! You can find these blue beauties here. 

Now this is a bit of a splurge but as a Camilla addict myself I couldn't help myself. Bright prints, sequins and exceptional materials, these clothes and especially dresses are the perfect outfit for a special occasion. Even christmas day! You can find this dress and other Camilla designs here.
Last up is this Stockholm doll's house. I mean there really isn't much to say about it look how sweet it is! Modern architecture, fit with a pool and roof top terrace what more can a girl  doll ask for?? These doll's houses are excellent quality and will be a treasured toy for life. You can find this model here.


Happy Shopping! 

Lou xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment