Wednesday 11 November 2015

Children Christmas Gifts - part two

Morning everyone! 

I hope you enjoyed yesterdays post and found some of my picks for girls gifts helpful. I love shopping for kids and especially enjoy spoiling the children in my life at christmas. Her are a few of my favourite gifts for boys this year! 

I mentioned these Country Road children towel ponchos yesterday. They come in a variety of colours and designs, are super soft and a summer must have. I love this stripe pattern! You can find it here. 


This long sleeve mini stripe shirt is perfect for church, parties and holidays (even christmas day!). At only $18 it is a total bargain. #welovetarget You can find it here. 
How sweet are these Seed Heritage chino shorts?! 100% cotton and only $40, these shorts are a wardrobe must for your little guy. See them here.
I spoke about my love of TOMS on Monday and these boys classic slip on's are no exception. TOMS are great quality, comfy and super useful for busy kids. You can find these at Nordstrom or online here. Side note how cute are these three pieces together?! 


This Ralph Lauren Cotton Polo is a classic design which all boys (and men) should have in their wardrobe. They come in a variety of fun colours and can be found here. 


Don't have a clue what the little guy is in to? Buy a Lightsaber! Seriously these toys are no-fail gifts. Whether he is in to Star Wars or not, this toy is a guaranteed success. With sound effects and colour changing capabilities he will be entertained for at least 10 minutes ;) You can find these in practically any toy store or online here. 

I love love love this Red Dual Deck Tricycle! I mean what little boy wouldn't love this? Check it out here.
Looking for a useful stocking stuffer? Try some of these Country Road kids Pj's. Amazing quality, super soft and fun patterns, you really can't go past these pyjamas. You can find them here. 

Finally, I couldn't resist including these kids, Clubmaster Ray-Ban's! I mean come on. Too cute! You can find them in store at Nordstrom or online here. 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment