Wednesday 4 November 2015

My little slice of Paradise. The intercontinental Fiji!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!  

We are talking about my all time favourite tropical getaway today, so grab yourself a fruity cocktail and sit on back! We love love love visiting Fiji and I mean whats not to love? If you have ever seen pictures of this slice of paradise you will know what I am talking about. We have been three times now and every time we visit I fall more in love with the people and country. 


During our last two visits we have stayed at the Intercontinental golf resort and spa. I have nothing but amazing things to say regarding this resort. The staff are friendly, helpful and kind. The facilities are amazing and it is set on its own cove/ beach (above) which happens to be insanely beautiful!! 



The resort has serval pools, tones of activities for the kids (including a fantastic kids club) and an 18 hole golf course. 



When we visit I spend a lot of time at the spa or here, pool side with a cocktail in hand!


During our last visit we where blessed with this room, weather and view! What more can you ask for in a holiday??

I cannot recommend this hotel and country enough. In terms of relaxing family vacations Fiji has to be one of my top choices. We have traveled to fiji during the christmas/ new year period and the weather has always been fantastic! 

For more information on this wonderful resort click here. 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment