Monday 9 November 2015

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday Everyone! 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. We had a lovely relaxing weekend, including some shopping, brunch and quality time with family and friends. As  well as packing and organising last minute details for our trip to Vietnam.  

In keeping with Monday tradition, here are a few fashion finds that I love and a couple which will be on my list for Santa ;) 
I love love love my Tommy Hilfiger classic baseball cap. These caps come in a range of colours, can be rinsed in the washing machine and last for years! They also make a great gift! You can find them in most department stores or here. 


 I can not live without my Ray-Ban Aviators. They are by far the best sunglasses I have ever owned! My sister recently purchased this pair, with reflective red lenses and I just might have to snag a pair of my own. These are too darn cute. You can find them here. 


A classic denim jacket is an absolute must. I have been looking for a new one forever and finally found one online at H&M. Best part its only $30! Woo! You can find it here. 


This Michael Kors Watch just happened to pop up on my laptop the other day and I instantly fell in love. I currently have a gold faced watch of the same style, but this blue/ gold combo is gorgeous. Definitely on my christmas list! Check it out here. 

Finally, lets talk TOMS! I have had a pair of TOMS classic slip-on's for as long as I can remember. These shoes are great for kids and busy ladies alike. They are comfy, easy to whip on and will last you for years. I have a pair of pink ones which are already packed for our trip, although I am loving this light grey pair currently for sale on Nordstrom's website. Check them out here. 

Tomorrow I will be talking christmas gifts so be sure to check in! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment