Monday 16 November 2015

Scarf Season!

Morning Everyone! 

Although I am currently in the Southern Hemisphere sweating off my little butt and complaining about the heat. Many of you beautiful readers are enjoying fall! So in celebration of my love of fall and all you fashionable ladies heading into scarf season. I thought I would share some of my favourite recent finds! Note scarfs make a great christmas present no matter the season ;) #justsaying 

First up - This gorgeous Scotch and Soda oversized scarf. 100% cotton and light weight this scarf is the perfect travel companion and super duper soft. You can purchase it here. 

 I love this Cut Out Cotton scarf also found at Scotch and Soda. This is a beautiful gift for friends and sisters. 

It's all in the details! You can find this scarf here. 

I have about ten of these Seed Heritage Woven Tassel scarfs! Ridiculous I know, but when they are this sweet can you blame me? You can have one of your own for only $50 and trust me they are worth every penny! Check them out here.


For all the girls preparing to rug up, this scarf is for you! This Snow Day scarf from Anthropologie is AMAZING. An oversized knit scarf is a winter essential and this scarf ticks all the boxes. You can find it in stores or online here. 


Speaking of Anthropologie I couldn't resist including this one in my post. This Chinchero Scarf also doubles as a wrap and is insanely soft!  The perfect accessory for a casual night out. Pair with jean and boots! Check it out in store or here. 

Last up this H&M plaid beauty is a total bargain at only $13. Super cute and definitely won't break the bank! This scarf is a great stocking stuffer and inexpensive christmas preset. You can find it here. 

Happy scarf season! 

* Remember I will be back on the 7th of December! 
Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment