Friday 13 November 2015

Weekly Wrap-up!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

It is beginning to look a lot like christmas and I couldn't be more excited! I know it only November has just started but seriously I am seeing christmas everywhere I look. Now, before we jump into this weeks wrap-up some housekeeping. As I have mentioned we will be leaving for Vietnam this weekend and thus I won't be posting everyday :( However there will be a few posts and some of my favourite recipes headed your way so please check in every few days ;) I'll be back and posting on the   7th of December! 

So now that is sorted, here is what has been happening lately. 


Just look at that face! Little Louis is growing up so quickly but is as handsome as ever. #puppyspam 


 We have been experiencing storms almost every afternoon this week - thus the very green garden and full pool pictured. Is there anything better than spending the afternoon inside, reading, cooking and catching up on your recorded TV while it rains outside?? Nope! I heart rainy afternoons!


Speaking of our beautiful weather at the moment. Just look at the sunset last night! I caught up with friends last night for a glass of wine and catchup. I caught this sunset while we where walking to dinner. What a way to spend a warm Wednesday night, wine, friends and amazing sunsets. 


On Tuesday and Wednesday I shared some of my favourite finds for kids christmas gifts. So much cute stuff for the little people in your life! Check my posts out here and here. 



And speaking of christmas you know the holiday season is officially in full swing when the Starbucks menu changes over! Hello Starbucks christmas cups and gingerbread lattes. 


Have a wonderful few weeks ladies, I will be back on the 7th of December. Until then be sure to check in now and then for some great recipes and special posts! 

Lots of Love 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment