Friday 22 April 2016

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday Gals! 

This week has been a long one and the weekend is shaping up to be just as busy! With a function on Saturday night and a missing dress + no tan (as of yet) we have a full fledge first world problem. But before I try and contact the fedex lady for the 1000 time today, let me share this weeks favourites! 

One 


I saw this today and had to share! This has to be the motto of my life. You know what they say, 'Fake it till you make it' 

Two 


Looking for a few laughs this weekend? Then this movie is for you! Certainly no Oscar award winning performances here but lots of laugh out moments and a great 2 hour escape from all things serious. *not appropriate for the kiddos so find a sitter stat!

Three 


The weather is FINALLY starting to cool down here so I have grabbed a few Autumn/ Winter pieces lately. This puffer vest from Country Road is warm as anything, super cute and comes in four beautiful colours. I bought black but I also love this Sage colour. You can grab one online for yourself here!

Four 


It may sound silly, but a great spray tan can seriously improve the self esteem! A good spray tan always makes me feel better / creates the illusion I have my life remotely together. Either way, a win! I'm off for one today ahead of tomorrows function, heres hoping it looks good. 

Five 


If you missed my Wednesday Wardrobe post you can check it out here! As usual I shared a few of my favourite outfits from this week. Including this amazing embroided jacket from Zara! 

Ok I'm off to track down the missing dress and prep for tomorrow. Have an absolutely fantastic weekend everyone and I will see you on Monday! 

Lou 
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment