Tuesday 26 April 2016

5 Quick Questions!

Happy Tuesday Friends!


Yesterday we celebrated ANZAC day with a dawn service and then bbq and cricket match at our local show ground. The weather was beautiful and it was a terrific day! 

Today I'm sharing five more quick questions. As always these are a mix of old and new questions so please keep them coming. Ok, here we go! 

What Cheers You Up? 
Dinner with my girlfriends. Sharing a meal and a great glass of wine with my friends is the cure for any bad day. 

What is your favourite word?
Spectacular! I love saying this word, i love using it to describe wonderful, exciting things, I love the way it sounds. It is by far my favourite word. Well that and 'Sale' ! 

What was your favourite class in college? 
There where a tone of classes I really loved in college. But to be honest my favourite has to be one of the first I ever took. It was a intro to journalism call which I loved. It was also the class where I would meet my now best friend, along with a few other girls who I' am still close with today. I remember everything about the class, the tutor, the campus room and even the assessment. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face!

What is your favourite breakfast food? 
Pancakes! By far the greatest breakfast food known to man! This fried batter concoction is a terrific meal all day round but best served in the morning after a long night ;) I had fantastic banana pancakes on Sunday after a huge night out. It was heaven! 

What is your favourite thing to spend money on? 
Wine ;) Just kidding, but wine is definitely on the list. However this will come as no shock to most of you that my favourite way to spent the cashola is on my wardrobe. I'm a self confessed shopaholic and love a great sale. So clothes, bag, jewellery etc is my jam!

There you have it, 5 more quick questions! I hope you all have a spectacular day ;)

Lou
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment