Wednesday 13 April 2016

Wednesday Wardrobe

Morning Everyone!

Today I'm sharing a few outfits I have been loving lately! The weather here is still crazy hot (for April). I'm talking shorts and t-shirt weather, where we can still swim in the pool and eat dinner outside without a sweater. Craa-zay! Here are a few new pieces I am loving and know you will too! 


You will have to excuse my lack of personal outfit image here. But lets be real, the site of myself post workout is not one which should be published on the internet. So y'all will just have to use your imaginations and focus on this cute workout gear which you need to get your hands on! 

First up, the classic lorna jane tight. I love me some Lorna Jane Riptide tights *i may be wearing them as I type this! These are fantastic quality, super comfy and won't leave your legs feeling suffocated/sweaty during your work out! They are a win, and can be found here.


Add a Lululemon tech short sleeve shirt, found here.

And my all time favourite sneaker, the Nike Juvenate. I have mentioned these shoes about a million times but they really are insanely comfy, light and perfect for pretty much every activity you can think of! I have two pairs and wear them at least once a day! Grab your self a pair here!

When I'm not in my gym gear looking all sweaty I do in fact try to resemble a presentable person. This is my outfit from yesterday, which I received a few compliments on, so I thought I would share. 


My poor photography skills don't show off this gorgeous off-the-shoulder top from Slide Show. Sadly I'am having some issues tracking it down online :( But for all the Australian girls out there, it was a Dish Boutique purchase! Jeans as always are from Seed Heritage found here. Similar grey sandals here.

And last but not lease another photo- less outfit! What can I say I was rushing out the door to dinner and then after dinner I was two wines deep and forgot! #itsbeenalongweek #Ipromisetotryharder


White ripped mini from Stradivarius, found here. 

Short sleeve silk shirt, found here.

Seed Heritage Slide on tassel flats. 

Finally, my gorgeous Swarovski Parallele Pierced Earrings! Found here! 

So there you have it! My wardrobe as of late. I'm off to get my mop hair done and start packing for our weekend up north! See you all tomorrow! 

Lou xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment