Friday 29 April 2016

Friday Favourites

Morning Everyone! 


It's Friday, Woo hoo! I'm excited to have a quite weekend, catching up with friends and a few good books! But before the weekend begins lets me share you you this weeks Friday Favourites! 

One 


I try and work out everyday so my workout wear gets worn out pretty quickly. I constantly have an internal debate over buying work out wear because some brands are COMPLETELY over priced. There are some items which no doubt you need to invest in i.e sneakers. But $70 for a shirt I exercise and sweat profusely in, just isn't going to happen. I bought three of these super cute work out tops this week for only $19 each! They are super soft, light and groovy, win win win! Grab one for yourself here!

Two 

This book wasn't on my April/May reading list however I stared it a few days ago and just can't put it down. English comedian and talk show host, Graham Norton has released his second book and it is hilarious. I will discuss it later on but if you are looking for a light weekend read then this is the one! 

Three


If you missed yesterdays recipe post about my all time favourite biscuits you can see it here. These Peanut Butter Crinkle cookies are deadly delicious and super simple to make. These are a great recipe to make with kids and an all round favourite in our house. 

Four 


Last weekend we celebrate one of my favourite peoples birthdays! We had a small party before heading off to a function and having a fantastic night! Happy birthday (for Monday) Mandy!  *You can find my navy dress here! 

Five 


Finally, I saw this quote this morning and love it! I thought you might like it to! 

Have a wonderful weekend friends! 

Lou 
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment