Tuesday 12 January 2016

Lets get organised!

Morning Ladies!

I cannot believe it is already 2016! I swear it was christmas 2 minutes ago! Now that January is in full swing it is time to start getting organised for the year ahead. Whether you are getting the kids ready to head back to school, planning your next family holiday or just trying to get on top of everyday life. Today's post will have an organisational accessory that will help. 

I am a bit of an over organiser. I love planning things WAY in advance, have my diary practically strapped to me and get a real kick out of clearing clutter! #cleanfreak :) Here are some of my favourite items which help me keep it together (well most days ;) 


As I have mentioned before I am a Kiki-K addict but I have no shame. Their products are gorgeous, easy to used and seriously helpful when trying to get your life sorted. They also make amazing gifts!



I bought this weekly diary just before new years and LOVE it! It is small enough to fit in your handbag but had enough space to write down all those mental notes. It is also filled with sweet sentiments to put a smile on your face. If you haven't bought your 2016 diary yet, look no further. Grab one online here.

This A4 sized weekly planner is a great way to keep track of everyones activities, work schedules and  social commitments. We have ours in our kitchen so everyone can add their commitments as they please. It is also currently 50% off! Woo Hoo. Find them online here.


And because organisation makes my soul sing I don't just have one diary, I have two! This beauty is my personal planner where I can dot down everything from To-Do lists to meeting notes. This style comes in various colours and sizes and will probably revolutionise your life. Grab one here.

Over the Christmas/ new year break I finally got around to compiling all our pictures from our last vacation in November and our trip to Europe LAST Christmas. Yes, I has taken me a year to do that! But now we have several of these beautiful cloth spiral photo albums, containing all our fabulous travel memories. 


This is the sites example (I obviously do not speak and write notes in Swedish!). If you are looking to create your own photo keepsake I strongly recommend giving one of these a go. I am so happy with how mine turned out. You can find them here.

I hope some of these have been helpful and good luck organising! 

Finally, I saw this last night and just had to share! Hope you all have a fantastic day! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment