Friday 29 January 2016

February reading list.

Morning Everyone!

With February fast approaching and the chaos of the new year settling down I'm back and read! Yay! One of my goals for the new year was to find just 20 minutes a day for myself. 20 minutes where I could read a book, practise some yoga or just have a cup of tea. Yesterday I headed to the store and picked up my three next reads, which (fingers crossed) will be completed by the end of February!!

First up, The Art of Thinking clearly by Rolf Dobelli. This international best seller has been recommended to me by a number of friends. This book aims to help you recognise common 'thinking errors' in order to help you save time, become more productive and better allocate your time. Sound  pretty great right! 


Funny girl, Mindy Kaling has written another New York Times Best Seller and I already know I will love it! I read Mindy's first book last year and really enjoyed it. Her books are light, funny and also touch on a variety of subjects from feminism in Hollywood to self-love. I can't wait to read this one!


Finally, Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I have mentioned this book before and it has been on a number of my to-read lists! I have promised myself that I WILL FINISH this book in February. I have been told by a number of sources that this book is well worth a read, so I am committed to seeing this one through. Here's hoping I do! 

Happy Reading Friends!

Lou xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment