Wednesday 27 January 2016

Summer Hair Care

Morning Everyone! 

Sorry for my absence yesterday. It was a public holiday here and we spent the day with friends, pool side. Enjoying food, games and wine! It was the perfect way to break up the week. Speaking of summer days spent outdoors, I thought I would share a few of my favourite hair care products that I use all season and I know you will love!

One of my best friends, Kate has possibly the most beautiful hair EVER. It is crazy soft, easy to style and smells delicious pretty much constantly. She has been a fan of 'Make' products for years and I am finally following her lead. I have just got my hands on their aftercare cream (which Kate swears is her secret to amazing hair!) So lets wait and see what happens. If you want to try it out for yourself, you can find it online here. 


In general my hair care routine is pretty consistent. I try and wash my hair on alternate days and after a wash (while still wet), spray a few 'squirts' of Paul Mitchell - Dramatic Repair in. 


I then give my hair and toss, brush through with my tangle teezer and leave to dry. If you don't already have one of these brushes, stop what you are doing and grab one here. These are lifesavers for people with unruly hair or kids :) 

I also love me some Moroccan Oil and try to alternate between this and my Paul Mitchell spray. They both run around the same price (approx. $30). 

I hope you all have a great hair day ;) Make sure to check in tomorrow because we are talking beauty and I have SO MANY amazing finds to share with y'all! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment