Thursday 7 January 2016

Summer Shoes I love

Happy Thursday Everyone! 

I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Summer is in full swing here and man, it is HOT! 
I love summer time. I love the food, the beach trips and especially the fashion. If you are still looking for some summer sandals or getting a head start on your shopping for the upcoming season, look no further! Today I am sharing some of my favourite summer show finds and a few which I still have my eye on ;) 

I bought these Midas, Heros sandals at the beginning of the season and LOVE them. I wore them all throughout our holiday and still wear them most days here at home! Super comfy and simply stylish, these are a must have. You can grab a pair here.



I love these Kurt Geiger London, Iris slide on's. for beach trips or a causal summer outfit. Pick up your pair here! 

I still have my eye on these beauties. These Midas, Ursela sandals are so cute and need to be acquired by myself ASAP! You can find them online here. 

I love these Georgie Double Slide, Seed Heritage sandals. Grab a pair here.

Happy Shopping! 

Lou xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment